Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Origins - Eye Opening Experience

Received email from Origins to experience this Eye Opening treats from them.



















My review:
It is really a great time spent about 20 mins at Origins Robinson Raffles City. Warmly greeted by the staff of Origins, they passed me a form for me to update my personal particulars and skin type of cos including my skin concerns especially eye area. I have dark eye circles and thick eye brows which
I find them hard to trim a nice shape that fit me.

After this fulfilling 20 mins session with Origins, as you can see from the pictures below. Through the 5 mins eye massage with Origins GinZin, my eye zone area brighten up instantly , dark eye circles are less obvious. Wow...my eye brows ....I like this new shape!! ^_^ they really suits me! Thanks to Bobbi Brown Makeup Artist

Below is the before pic:




















Below is after Origins Eye Opening session (close-up):


1 comment: