Friday, September 14, 2012

K-Palette makeover session @ Raffles city

Its friday! Hooray! Will be good to go out shopping with nice makeover ^_^ Saw from K-Palette facebook that they will be having free makeover sessions staggered across 6 locations islandwide:

13 Sept (Thurs): 12pm-2pm / 6pm-8pm @ Nishino Shaw
14 Sept (Fri): 12pm-2pm @ Watsons Raffles City/ 6pm-8pm @ Watsons Tampines Mall
15 Sept (Sat): 6pm-8pm @ BHG Bugis
16 Sept (Sun): 12pm-2pm @ SaSa Jurong Point / 6pm-8pm @ SaSa NEX 



My face with left side w/o makeup and right side is done with K-Palette makeover
In process of doing makeover using K-Palette...
K-Palette makeup artist -Miko from Japan and Me

K-Palette make up products - Long Curl Mascara, real lasting 24h WP eyeliner, Zero Kuma Cover Control Concealer

K-Palette step by step makeover
After K-Palette makeover, its amazing how make up can really enhance my features..my eyes looks bigger and more energetic
Thanks K=Palette for organizing this makeover event for everyone of us! Come on, don't miss it and have a good time to learn more about K-Palette makeup tips and products.
My favorite K-Palette eye liner with my favorite sweet pink - limited edition!
 
There are also a wide range of K-Palette makeup products

K-Palette eye liner range from$19.90, available at Available at selected Watsons, BHG, Nishino Pharmacy & Sasa!!!
So hurry, go get your own K-Palette makeup now ^_^



My comments: When I reached K-Palette @ Raffles city Watson, I received a very warm welcome by them which made me feel that my presence is greatly appreciated. I am really glad that I did not miss this makeover session and actually I was the first one there ^_^ otherwise I will have regrets. They volunteered to help me take pictures when I am doing my makeover. Makeup artist - Miko is very friendly and skillful, she takes note of every details and precise for every make up step she done for me. These really makes my makeover session is pleasant and enjoyable one! I have a wonderful time and I will never forget this! =)

What I like about K-Palette eye makeup products is they are really very long lasting. Normally even I applied other brands eye makeup so called 'water-proof', 'smudge-proof', they will smudge after a few hours, end up I always need to carry along a travel sized makeup remover in my pouch to clean up the mess and the feeling of it will smudge anytime is uncomfortable especially when attending important events. Now I am glad that I found K-Palette!! Its 24H Real Lasting is true! After the makeover session, it did not smudge at all =) results are proven! My eyes remain attractive and I still look glamorous and I don't have any worries at all.

Thanks K-Palette for organizing this makeover session for the public and I hope everyone had a great time just like me ;) Like K-Palette facebook now to enjoy and know more latest updates and upcoming events.

No comments:

Post a Comment