Friday, October 5, 2012

SANA - Hadanomy Aquaplacenta Lotion

I have participated and I am one of the chosen samplers for the Hadanomy Aquaplacenta sampling event. Below are the series of Hadanomy Aquaplacenta sampling products.


The SANA HADANOMY Aquaplacenta line by Neovir Group is a Japanese skin care line featuring 1000mg of  ‘Aquaplacenta’ (placental protein) and acerola extract to luxuriously moisturize and treat dry, damaged skin. Additionally, it contains a blend of 3 types of hyluronic acid to quickly replenish skin’s moisture loss.  It fosters beautiful, fresh skin with vitality and elasticity.

I am chosen to review Hadanomy Aquaplacenta Lotion, Yeah! Its my favourite~
Directions: After cleansing, apply an appropriate amount all over face (recommend for night use). Rinse off in morning.
 Benefits:
  •  Nourishes
  •  Moisturizes
  •  Whitens
  •  Anti-Wrinkle
  •  Cell Renewal
  • Deep Moisture

I have received Hadanomy Aquaplacenta Lotion in my mail box....♥♥ excited to try it out!

Hadanomy Aquaplacenta Lotion 200 ml- a luxurious moisturizing "Beauty Drink" of 1000 mg of aquaplacenta and 3 types of hyaluronic acid with an additional moisturizing agent "acerola extract.
The SANA HADANOMY Aquaplacenta Lotion is a japanese lotion for night-time use with the effects of a beauty serum.

Just a few drops on my skin to try it out.
SANA -  Hadanomy Aquaplacenta Lotion description :
1)With essence, leave skin instantly feel moisture boost
2) With Placental Protein, easily absorbed by skin
3) With 3 types of Hyaluronic Acids, Acerola Berry Extract and honey, translucency and moisturized skin is revealed.
It is suitable for all skin type.




Spread evenly on my skin, wow....very hydrating

It is being absorbed very quickly to my skin

After some patting, my skin looks matte and the feel is not sticky.

My review:
When using SANA -  Hadanomy Aquaplacenta Lotion, I like its watery-gel (thick) texture, it moisturize my skin deeply, absorbs into skin very well, without sticky feeling, leaving it feeling smooth and supply. It has light floral tangy scent, which is pleasant and refreshing. It is suitable for use if you stay long hours in air- on places. After using SANA -  Hadanomy Aquaplacenta Lotion, is like your skin has drank sufficient of water, it feels elastic and soft dewy ^_^ 

Visit Sana Singapore  and Sana blog for more information about SANA products and upcoming promotion. Thanks Sana Singapore for organizing the sampling event!

No comments:

Post a Comment