Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Beauty Diary - Sunflower Blooming of beauty mask

Bought this from Guardian store, sunflower is one of my favorite flower.

My Beauty Diary is the No. 1 selling mask and the most popular in Singapore, Taiwan & Hong Kong with over 100 million masks sold in 2011 and growing. My Beauty Diary offers a great variety of sheet masks at an affordable price and with facial sheet and eye masks to choose from, you’re bound to find one that’s most suitable to fulfill your skin care needs.

This is how the mask looks like when its inside the packaging. Deep moisturizing with essence^_^ and light fresh scent that you will love it!

I am applying Sunflower Blooming of beauty mask on my face after a tired and hot day at workplace.
My suggestion: To put mask in fridge before use, it will have double cooling effect and you will feel more relax =)

Directions: Unfold mask and fit gently over face, let mask rest on your face for 20-30 mins. Remove mask and massage any remaining serum with your fingertips to ensure it is absorbed. Do not rinse off.


My review: 
Facial mask is essential and it plays a very important part in our skincare regime! I use facial mask 3-4 times a week. After using My Beauty Sunflower blooming facial mask, I can feel my skin texture improved...more softer to touch and the hydration effect is quite long-lasting as compared to other mask I have tried, just like a hydration boost to dry skin (like mine).  Moreover, its selling at affordable price for a box of 5 pieces (23 ml/per piece). 

Please show your support and like My Beauty Diary SG facebook page to know more about upcoming new launches from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment