Effective Ingredients for Beautiful Skin
Enhances cell renewal process while providing hydration and nourishment to brighten dull skin.
Richer in Vitamin C content than other fruits, Pomelo Extract provides superior protection from free radical damage and enhanced whitening effect.
Well known for its whitening and nourishing properties. Pearl powder helps to lighten dark spots and blemishes, renew skin cells and correct damages to skin by UV rays. It also leaves a sheer, radiant glow on skin.
Enhances absorption of skincare nutrients into skin cells.
10 Amazing Efficacies
1) Removes blackheads painlessly
2) Softens the cornified layer and gently removes dead skin cells
3) Refines pores and reveals finer, smoother skin
4) Fades pigmentation spots and acne scars
5) Removes oil seeds around eye area
6) Regulates and balances oil secretion, prevent pimples
7) Evens out skin tone to give skin clarity
8) Dull and rough skin becomes smoother and fairer
9) Stimulates skin metabolism, skin becomes younger
10) Allows rapid and instant penetration of skincare products applied subsequently
Before cleansing, squeeze an adequate amount and apply onto dry face and neck, focusing more on the T-zone area. Gently massage in circular motions until small flakes appear which is the dead skin cells and dirt from the skin. After massaging, wet your fingers and gently massage again, and wash off with water afterwards.
My skin after using Ginvera Marvel Gel (see pic above)
This product is a great multitasker. Enriched with Green tea essence, Ginseng, Pomelo Extract, Pearl Power and Biogel it is gentle on my skin and it also thoroughly removes accumulated sebum and dirt for radiant skin, soft and smooth-to-touch after one use. Energising Ginseng extract are invigorating, I enjoy the refreshing scent when using this product, this leaves my face squeaky clean, clear and fresh without being overdrying. True to its words - my blackheads around the nose area are visibly reduced!
Ginvera has its own facebook page, do like and show your support by clicking here