Monday, July 15, 2013

Vita Whitebeam Essential Mask review

Leaders Clinic Vita Whitebeam Essential Mask 25 ml
Made in Korea

Features and Benefits:
  •  Brightens complexion with Vitamin C derivative, tocopherol and y-oryzanol
  •  Controls the formation of melanin
  •  Lightens dark spots or pigmentation
  •  Evens skin tone efficiently
  •  Dermatology tested
  •  Even suitable for sensitive skin
Effectively lightens dark spots due to pigmentation/frequent exposure to the sun and evens skin tone. A mask no one should do without.
How to Use:
1) After cleansing, even out skin using toner. Take the mask out of its package, unfold, and place the sheet on the face.
2) Rest comfortably for 15-20 minutes and remove mask.
3) Remove the mask and let the skin absorb the remaining essence by patting the skin.

Experience the silk cellulose mask, which fits snugly on the skin. The sheer thinness of the mask allows the skin to breathe easily and aids in efficient absorption of the highly concentrated essence.
Trying out the Vita Whitebeam Essential Mask myself:

My review:
The silk cellulose facial sheet sits comfortably and fit nicely on my skin. I simply love the softness of it and it does not cause my skin any irritation. After 20 minutes, gently patted the remaining essence and it is easily absorbed by my skin ^_^ leaving it hydrated and I can see a fairer and more radiant complexion of myself instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment