Monday, September 9, 2013

Amethystory minerial aqua gel review

Have received the Amethystory minerial aqua gel from My friend, Jessie to do a product review.


 “Amethyst is well known as a natural aid for our body. It produces small, detectable magnetic field & emits beneficial far infrared radiation & negative ions that enhance circulation, promote anti-oxidation & rejuvenate skin cells, all of which are essential to help smoothen & beautify skin.”  – Quoted from TheSampleStore
 This is how the products look like after pumping them on my hands:


My review:

This thing is mainly an 'exfoliator'. Use on dry skin and gently massage it on your skin in a circular motion. It removes dead skin layers that form a barrier, the gel will turn into something quite similar to eraser dust after a few *rubbing* but leave a sticky and uncomfortable feel =( even after I rinsed it off for skin! However, my skin do looks a bit more clearer and cleaner after use.

No comments:

Post a Comment