Monday, September 9, 2013

Skincare Samples review- Kiehl's, Lancome,Clarins

Have received the following skincare samples from My friend, Jessie to do a product review.

Lancome Genifique Yeux- Youth activating eye concentrate 3ML

My skin after trying Lancome Genifique Yeux- Youth activating eye concentrate 3ML

My review:
I love the feel. It has a very creamy but smooth texture and I can easily apply it. After application my skin is velvety smooth and soft. I also applied this to keep my eyes moisturize, just dabbing it with my ring finger and patting it into my eyes.

Kiehl's Double Strength Deep Wrinkle Filler - 5ML


My skin after trying Kiehl's Double Strength Deep Wrinkle Filler - 5ML.

My review:

I love the ultra-light and soft creamy texture of this Kiehl's Double Strength Deep Wrinkle Filler, it absorb into the skin pretty well. It is FREE of fragrance, silicone and paraben. It leaves me protected all day with matte finish and it works instantly.

Clarins - White Plus HP Whitening Repairing Night Cream - 5ML



My skin after trying Clarins - White Plus HP Whitening Repairing Night Cream - 5ML

My review:

I love the rich hydrating feeling of this,although it is a night cream, the texture is not too heavy and can be spread easily. It also leave a non sticky and greasy which perfectly keep my skin moisturized and fairer than before.



No comments:

Post a Comment