Thursday, October 24, 2013

Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion review

Received a parcel from Samplestore to review Hada Labo Bestselling Hydrating Lotion in Japan & Singapore! A sweet and nice packaging was found in my mailbox ^_^ 

Thanks for the Sponsorship, SampleStore!

 
I simply love this sweet packaging (pink and brown color combination) and its well sealed.
Hada Labo has a PERFECT X SIMPLE philosophy where only the finest, purest and highly effective ingredients are used to give you beautiful skin. It's also removes all unnecessary ingredients such as colorant, fragrance, mineral oil and other additives that burden the skin and it's specially formulated for Asian skin.
 
Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion 170ml, Made in Japan. Instant hydration One drop locks up an Ocean!

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating lotion is Park Han Byul (Korean Actress). Park Han Byul is well-known for her flawless and young-looking skin ^_^
Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion contains 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid that deeply penetrates the skin (epidermis) to nourish and help to restore skin's barrier to prevent moisture loss.
  • Instantly hydrates skin and helps preserve its optimum moisture balance
  • Replenishes and locks-in moisture for complete hydration. Skin feels significantly soft and supple
  • Helps improve dry and dehydrated skin, leaving it silky smooth.
  • It is free of fragrances, alcohol, mineral oil & colorant. Skin pH balanced. Low irritation.
Direction: Use twice a day after cleansing face. Apply on palms and gently pat onto skin until absorbed.


My review:

I have been using Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion for about a week, day and night after I cleansed my skin. I like its light-weight texture, it is just right for me! Each time after using Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion, my skin is fresh and helps to plump up skin. ^_^ It is also very concentrated and effective, keeps my skin evenly hydrated, youthful-looking and supple throughout the day. Would definitely recommend this to all my friends! 

Good News to all my readers:

You too! can get to try out Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion =) 
To redeem your FREE sample, please go to http://www.samplestore.com/product/details/800/0/name-hada-labo-sha-hydrating-lotion , redemption starts from 29th Oct 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment