Thursday, October 17, 2013

My Personalised VanityTrove set

Finally I have received my personalised VanityTrove at my doorstep ^_^
Are you as excited as me? 
What kind of products I have chosen this time round?
Hee....let's take a look...remember to look out for my review about them.

Have received my VanityTrove set, let's take a look what are the products I have chosen this time round:
  • Masks!! my all time favourite skincare items: Sexylook Organic Aloe (30 ml) and Apivita - Express beauty with green clay(8ml)
  • Covermark - Mineral wash (sample size), Covermark - Cleansing Oil (sample size)
  •  Stiefel Spectraban Sensitive - sunscreen for sensitive skin 20g
  •  sOmang ONL Midnight Regenerating Hydro Intense Sleeping Cream - 10 ml
  • Hair care product: Kerastase Elixir Ultime beautifying oil with the Oleo-Complexe (3ml)


Kerastase Elixir Ultime beautifying oil with the Oleo-Complexe (3ml)

The exceptional combination of camellia, argan, maize and pracaxi oils.
Results: Hair is nourished , protected ans enhanced, leaving it feeling light, soft and supple with incredible shine.

Works 1 or 2 pumps throughout the lengths of the hair before shampooing or as a leave-in treatment on clean, towel-dried hair.

To see my review, click here


Covermark - Mineral wash (sample size)
A cream type facial wash that gently removes hardened moist and smooth.
To see my review, click here

Covermark - Deep Cleansing oil(sample size)
A oil type cleansing solution that quickly mixes with foundation for easy washing away.

To see my review, click here
Stiefel Spectraban Sensitive - sunscreen for sensitive skin 20g
  • Skin friendly with broad UV protection
  • protects against premature skin aging
  • helps protect against hyperpigmentation
  • water resistant
To see my review, click here
For more reviews, click here

sOmang ONL Midnight Regenerating Hydro Intense Sleeping Cream - 10 ml
It is a light water-based gel cream that provides deep hydration with anti-wrinkle and whitening effect while you are in deep relaxation.

See my review, click here. For more reviews, click here

You may also visit their website : www.sOman.com.sg




Apivita - Express beauty with green clay (8 ml)
89% natural ingredients

  •     Green clay deeply penetrates the pores to remove excess oil and dirt thus eliminating and preventing blackheads
  •     Propolis helps to regulate oiliness
  •     Soothes and rejuvenates with aloe, wheat proteins and lavender essential oils leaving skin smooth and radiant
  •     Ideal for oily & combination skin

You may visit their website: http://www.apivita.com

Sexy look Organic Aloe 4D mask (30ml)

Prevents skin damage, slows down the aging process and improves overall skin health. Instantly oxygenates skin and brightens complexion by fully utilizing plant's vitality and energy. Allow you to treat your skin gently while ensuring it is in a tip-top condition.

To see my review, click here
These products are great! I am glad that I have chosen them and experience it myself to give reviews!
You too...Keep a look out of them and try it yourself ^_^
Thanks to VanityTrove for this wonderful personalized Vanitytrove set!
To view my profile and follow me to see more of my reviews in VanityTrove, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment