Monday, November 18, 2013

My Personalised VanityTrove set

Have received my personalized VanityTrove set from VanityTrove, just in time!
I can give myself some wonderful treats before going for my trip =)

See what I have chosen this round:




(1) SexyLook Deep Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid 4D Mask (30 ml) (left-right)
  • Contains premium nutrients for skin;s natural resilience
  • Eco Pure Cotton Mask sheet
  • For all skin type
  • Made in Taiwan
Directions: After cleansing, place mask over face. Pull ear-hook on both sides towards ears and hook. Next, pull neck-piece upwards and hook on ears. Leave for 10-15 mins. Massage remaining essence onto skin.

For my review, click here

(2) StoryDerm Collagen Silk Mask (23 ml)
  • Firming, Moisturising, Brightening 
  • Increase  moisturization and gives the skin elasticity. The ingredient of Licorice Extract, Allantoin and Witch Hazer water calms sensitive skin.
  • The Betaine, hyaluronic acid and shea butter moisturize the dry skin making the skin healthy
  • Made in Korea.
Directions: After cleansing, dry face and soothe with toning water. Gently apply the mask to fit your face contours. Leave it on for 15-20 mins. Remove mask and do not rinse.

For my review, click here

(3) Cheon Soo Snail Reviving & Moisture Mask (23 g)
  • Snail is infused to help in reviving skin marked by age and weather elements. It prevents skin aging by improving the skin elasticity with its anti-aging mechanism
  • Made in korea
For my review, click here

(1) Kerastase Beautifying oil (3ml)
For my review, click here

(2) Jorubi Aloe Vera Gel (40 ml)
  • The (Miracle) Plant Stabilized Aloe vera
  • 99 % Pure Aloe vera
  • Can be used as a moisturizer, a general first-aid agent 
  • Made in U.S.A
For my review, click here

(3) Cheon Soo nail colour code: 705 (15 ml)

(4) Elizabeth Arden Whitening Smoothing Cleanser (15 ml)
 For my review, click here

(5) Palmer's Olive Butter lotion (4ml)
 For my review, click here


Everyone should have they own personalized VanityTrove set =) It is very easy and convenient as it will be delivered to your door step. Try it out and you can be just like me!

Visit and register an account @ VanityTrove online now -> Click here and share your experience with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment