Thursday, December 5, 2013

My Personalised VantiyTrove

I have just received my personalised VantiyTrove set from VanityTrove. Everytime when I received it, it always brings me lots of fun and joy. Trying out new products and sharing my reviews at VanityTrove not only I get to know more friends but also I get the information about latest product in the market. That's really cool and please join our big family too!

Let's take a look of the products I have chosen this time round, there are a wide variety of them:

(1) Clio Hitch Eye-King Curling Mascara (no smudge) Full-sized - 10g, Made in Korea
(2) Belif The true anti-aging essence - 20ml. Made in Korea
(3) Nuxe Mini Rose Melting Cleansing gel - 15 ml. Made in France
(4) Neutrogena Deep Clean Bamboo gel cleanser - 15g
(5) Sassi Top Coat Full-sized - 15 ml. Made in U.S.A
(6) LoveMore Collagen Eye Firming patch - 15 ml. Made in Taiwan
(7) Loreal White Perfect Laser Anti-spot brightening essence - 5 ml
(8) Huiji Fruity Lite - 15 g *2

(1) Clio Hitch Eye-King Curling Mascara
  • Viking brush Curl lashes from the base, gives you extra CURLING effect with the rubber tube coating
  • Does not smudge, lasts all day long
  • Washes off easily with lukewarm water, no need remover.
 For your review, click here

(2) Belif The true anti-aging essence - 20ml. Made in Korea
  • 2 layered shaking essence - Claendula moisturizing whipping cream layer and Acai Berry essence layer.
  • Supplies sufficient moisture and nutrition to skin, preventing skin from aging.
For my review, click here

(3) Nuxe Mini Rose Melting Cleansing gel - 15 ml. Made in France
  •  This soap-free Cleansing Gel gently cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes.
  •  A rich, smooth texture that does not dry out the skin. Skin is perfectly clear, clean and purified
For my review, click here

(4) Neutrogena Deep Clean Bamboo gel cleanser - 15g
  • Containing hydrating bamboo extract to help maintain the skin’s natural moisture level, 
  • Claims to remove 99 per cent of surface dirt, excess oil and impurities according to clinical tests.
 For my review, click here


(6) LoveMore Collagen Eye Firming patch - 15 ml. Made in Taiwan
  • Anti puffy 
  • Moisturize and deep hydrating
  • Firm lifting 
For my review, click here



I really enjoyed myself through receiving my own personalised VanityTrove, trying out new launches and discovering better products to suit my beauty needs. I am glad that I made the right choice =) so now ....start yours =)

Start to like VanityTrove facebook(click here) and visit their website(click here) to join our big family!

No comments:

Post a Comment