Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Herbal Essences Touchable Smooth & Touchable Moisture

Herbal essences new launch - the Japan series
The Herbal Essences Touchable Smooth & Touchable Moisture Hair care comes in pink and purple colours:

This is the Herbal Essences Touchable Smooth  - with fusions of camellia oil & pink rose. The full range comes shampoo (156 ml), conditioner (156 ml) and treatment(196 ml). They are manufactured in Thailand.

I love washing my hair as the after 'effect' smell so good and very refreshing. However, this kind of 'effect' does not last long. Hair scalp becomes oily and hair smells unpleasant.

 The Herbal Essences Touchable Moisture - with fusions of honey & lavender. The full range comes with shampoo (156 ml), conditioner (156 ml) and treatment (196 ml)

Trying out Touchable Smooth shampoo in the morning before going to my work place.

I have long hair, usually I will use more shampoo for my hair wash. Maybe to other people, this will be too much but its just right for me =)
Treatment hair care is more intensive as compare to hair conditioner. It is more advisable to use it once a week.
 
I am using Touchable Moisture shampoo after my work as it has lavender smell....can sleep better at night.

My hair before using Herbal Essence hair care:
My hair after using Herbal Essence hair care:


My review:

The Herbal Essences products lathers well and produces a rich foam which infuses my hair with a pleasant, sweet floral scent. Daily pollution and working stress has caused my hair to be dry, easily tangled and frizzy. I have tried other hair products and they are either too oily or/and doesn’t lather as well.  After trying out Herbal Essences Touchable Moisture range, it helps to smooth and treat my hair without weighing it down. Herbal Essences leaves my hair feeling lightweight, it’s more manageable, lustrous and velvety smooth now and lasts throughout the day. I do not have to use other hair products like serums to keep my hair tame anymore. Moreover, I have received good comments from my colleagues and friends. I will continue to use Herbal Essences Touchable Moisture.

No comments:

Post a Comment