Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My personalise VanityTrove set_Apr

Its my VanityTrove time again! I love using VanityTrove as it provides a wide range of products(range from body, face, hair and collagen etc) for selection and they deliver to your doorstep. Its easy to use and convenient too! ^_^

We can try out products(in trial size) before purchasing them, its really a smart way to save money and you can find the product that are suitable for you.

Let's take a look on the products I have chosen this time:
Skincare:
1) DECLEOR White C hydra-brightening lotion (10 ml)
Direction: Apply morning and evening to perfectly cleansed face and neck using a cotton pad

2) LANEIGE Time freeze essence (5 ml) - Total Anti-aging Essence uses Dynamic Collagen technology to actively improve the 5 aging factors.

For my review, click here

3) LOREAL Anti spot brightening essence (5 ml)
Direction: Apply day and night on whole face before moisturiser.


Make up :
1) CANMAKE Eyeliner 04
Made in Japan
For my review, click here
 
2) CANMAKE Jewel Star Eyes 11
Made in Japan
For my review, click here

3) GARNIER Miracle Skin Perfector SPF 26 PA+++ (10 ml)
For my review, click here

Collagen:
1) BRANDS Innershine Essence Strips
For my review, click here
2) HuiJi Fruity Lite
***Want to maintain your youthful skin?

Collagen makes up 75 % of the skin. We all begin to lose Collagen AND our Youthful looks from 20s. A way to 'hold on' to the collagen in your skin:

BRANDS InnerShine Marine Collagen Essence strip beauty supplement comes in 3 flavours (Acai Berry, Kycho Grape and Japanese Mikan) 12Kcal per strip. Made in Japan  3*10g

Each strip contains Marine Fish Collagen (No fishy taste!) 1'000 mg and Vitamin E. Helps to replenish collagen from inside out!

Thanks to BRANDS InnerShine, you can nourish your skin anywhere, anytime ^_^

1) Sour-sweet Acai Berry - loaded with goodness of Acai Berry with sour sweet taste helps to nourish body
2) Robust and full-flavour Kyoho Grape - known as "King of Grape"! helps to main good skin health.
3) Refreshing and fruity Japanese Mikan - tastes refreshing and helps to nourish skin health with light citrus taste.
I have everything I need to make myself more beautiful, Thanks and *Thumbs up to vanitytrove!

 


I enjoy using Vanitytrove to try out products before buying, it really worth the money, sometimes I do receive full-sized products which last me for around 1 month!

What are you waiting for?!?!?
Like Vantitytrove facebook page (click here) and join our big family now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment