Saturday, January 31, 2015

Creme Simon Skincare review

Soon its coming to the favourite month for most people: February! A sweet month full of love, joy, flowers and chocolates and also a great month for gathering as it has both Valentine's day and Chinese new year! I would like to share my thoughts about a recent discovery of a skincare brand Crème Simon after trying their products.

Crème Simon history begins with.......

Joseph Simon, a gifted young apothecary, the sight of laundresses working by the great river inspired him to seek a natural remedy to relieve their dry, chapped hands. He made a breakthrough discovery; a pure concoction of seven flowers and plants with incredible healing properties.

  1.     Damask Rose
  2.     Jasmine
  3.     IRIS
  4.     Patchouli
  5.     Neroli
  6.     Tonka Bean
  7.     Vanilla Bourbon
Creme Simon - No.1 French Skincare brand
  • Nature Inspired
  • Climate Perfected
  • Make a beautiful discovery
What's inside my goodie bag? There are a total of 4 Crème Simon products:

Creme Simon Brightening Detox Micellar Water Makeup Remover 150ml
Creme Simon Brightening Detox Dermo-Hydrating Toner Mist 150 ml
Crème Simon Crème Universelle 30ml
Creme Simon Brightening Detox Restorative Light Night Moisturiser 50ml

1 packet of Creme Simon Angpow
1 packet of Creme Simon 5 pc sample

There will be a brief introduction on every product in my goodie bag and I will share my experience after using them =) Hope you find it useful and beneficial ^_^
Creme Simon Brightening Detox Micellar Water Makeup Remover(For Eyes and Face) - Cleanse away with our water-based no-rinse makeup remover. It gently and effectively lifts away impurities and makeup, including waterproof makeup, with no oily after-feel

Retail size 150ml - $55
Creme Simon Brightening Detox Dermo-Hydrating Toner Mist (Winner S.W.W 'Best Toner' category 2015) - Light refreshing and hydrating mist removes last traces of make-up and impurities , for lovely clean and dewy skin without sticky after-feel.  Mist over face to hydrate and hep makeup last longer.

Retail size 150ml - $55
The legendary crème behind Crème Simon  - Crème Universelle (EDITOR'S PICK!!) Bazaar Top 10 Beauty 'Must-Haves'

Adored by generations of women around the world, Crème Universelle is a well-loved iconic remedy known for its natural-healing power.

Based on the Original Crème Simon time-honoured in the French Pharmacoepia, Crème Universelle's active ingredients help:
  • Moisturises dry cuticles
  • Relieve chapped lips
  • Regenerate dry elbows and cracked heels
  • Soothe sun-burnt skin
  • Relieve common skin irritations
Retail size 30 ml - $68
Creme Simon Brightening Detox Restorative Light Night Moisturiser - Wake up to visibly brighter skin with this unique gel-cream that works through the night to restore hydration and illuminate skin, without excessive richness.
A nightly ritual for rested, regenerated skin.

Retail size 50ml - $98
Here is a good new for my readers:

You can also make your purchase at Crème Simon E-store/website(click here), currently they are having some discounts for online purchases! ^_^

My day/night daily skincare regime :
Step 1 Make up remover
Step 2 Cleansing foam
Step 3 Toner
Step 4 Serum
Step 5 Moisturiser
Step 6 Sleeping Mask (night) Sun block (Day)

Let me try out the above Crème Simon products :
Creme Simon Brightening Detox Micellar Water Makeup Remover:
My review:
This gentle lightweight make up remover dissolves and remove makeup effortlessly. Moreover, it leaves my skin feeling cleaned and moisturised. Woah....gentle formula yet so powerful in just 1 step, credit to its Watery Micellar Techology!

Next is Creme Simon Brightening Detox Dermo-Hydrating Toner Mist:
My review: After using Dermo-Hydrating Toner Mist, it refreshes my skin with a boost of hydration instantly! I like how it is easily absorbed into the my skin and I use it over my makeup whenever its necessary =)

Following step is Creme Simon Brightening Detox Restorative Light Night Moisturiser:

My review: This night moisturiser works somehow like a gel-cream type to me, is an ideal skincare for people like me who prefer light weight texture as I have combination skin. It helps to replenish moisture and my skin is clear and supple the next morning. ^_^

Last but not least, Crème Simon  - Crème Universelle:

My review: At the first touch with this handy Crème Universelle, it light weight formula glides on and helps to calm, soothe my irritated skin anywhere anytime. I love how Crème Universelle's light floral scent that lingers after use.

Congratulations to Creme Simon - Crème Universelle has won Clear Skin Award in CLEO February 2015 issue.


Please like Crème Simon facebook page (click here) and Follow their instagram: CREMESIMON too

No comments:

Post a Comment