Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Senka Mineral Essence UV review

Do you know what is the one 'thing' that I must do before stepping out of house? Apply BB cream? Eye makeup? foundation? concealer? Not all these. It is to apply my sunblock =D Regardless of distance and amount of time that I will be spending outside, even just to buy a takeaway nearby, I will still apply sunblock minimum SPF30. Especially in Singapore, all year summer, UV rays from the sun is one of the main causes of skin ageing and damage. That's why we need to apply sunblock no matter where we are, in order to protect our skin from harmful UV rays but remember to remove thoroughly before going to bed =)

Today I will sharing with you my review after using Senka Mineral Essence UV 50g (Made in Japan)
My questions:
What is Senka mineral essence UV made up of?
How does it help to protect our skin from UV rays?
Except for UV protection, what are the other benefits?

Senka Mineral Essence UV, made with Mineral Water, offers a strong UR ray protection, a dewy fresh texture as well as anti-aging care.

-SPF 50+/PA++++ Thoroughly blocks strong UV rays.
It has strong UV ray protection against the UV B rays that affect the skin's surface, and thoroughly protects against UV A rays that penetrate deep into the skin and causes it to lose elasticity. Prevents dark spots and freckles caused by sun exposure.

-Q10 + Hyaluronic Acid Anti-aging care
Contains dewy fresh moisturising and skin care ingredients like Coenzyme Q10 and Hyaluronic Acid to keep skin looking youthful, resilient and firm.

-100% Mineral water Gentle feel Silky-smooth finish
Made with 100% mineral water, it is non-greasy and spreads on smoothly like an essence, leaving a silky-smooth finish with no white residue

Senka mineral essence UV can be used for face and body
  • Fragrance free
  • No artificial colours
  • No mineral oil
  • Dermatologist tested
Directions: Take a appropriate amount onto fingertips and blend directly onto the face and neck after your daily beauty routine. For  body application, apply directly onto skin in a line, then blend in evenly in a circular motion. It is important to apply sufficient amount to ensure effective UV protection. Reapply as and when needed after perspiring or wiping off with a towel.

As I mentioned earlier, I apply sunblock everyday and reapply especially when I am outdoor all day so its features are very important to me. I am glad that I have chosen Senka mineral essence UV to be part of my morning skincare regime, I love the cooling sensation, it spreads easily over my entire face and neck. It forms a non-sticky protective veil over my skin to prevent sun damage while skin feeling moisturized at the same time^_^ I just have to put my usual finish powder, it gives my skin a natural fresh look all day=D With Senka mineral essence UV around, I am ready to enjoy my outdoor activities longer!
Currently I am using it everyday and I bring it along with me wherever I go. I will strongly recommend you to use sunblock everyday and try out Senka mineral essence UV.  You will enjoy using it just like I do =)
Stay Summerproof with Senka! I made a smart choice, how about you? ^_^

Like Senka facebook page (click here) and follow SENKASG instagram to know about Senka new launches and join their facebook contest to win great prizes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment