Friday, June 5, 2015

BULGARIAN ROSE mask and serum

In order to have beautiful ready skin for occasions or events, never leave out Masks! This is also my secret and a good home remedy to prepare my skin whenever I have important occasions or events to attend. Today I am going to try out Bulgarian Rose Mask and Serum and share my experience.

(1) Bulgarian Rose Exfoliating Facial Mask
(2) Bulgarian Rose Intensively Hydrating Facial Mask
(3) Bulgarian Rose Serum

EXFOLIATING FACIAL MASK 75 ml
Natural rose oil, natural rose water, alpha-hydroxy acids, jojoba ester, D-panthenol.

Rose Exfoliating Facial Mask gently removes dead skin cells and cleanses the skin without drying it. Brightens the complexion, smoothes and refreshes the facial skin.

Directions: Apply over damp skin, massaging tenderly for 1-2 mins. Avoid eye area. Rinse off thoroughly. For oily skin, use 3-4 times a week. For dry skin, use 1-2 times a week.
For dull skin, it is very important that we exfoliate our skin at least once weekly to remove dead skin cells, this also helps our skincare products to be absorbed better.

My review: This Rose Exfoliating Mask has very fine micro beads that delicately removes dead skin cells for smoother and brighter skin. After using, skin feel instantly refreshed and cleaner without drying skin! Great for dull and tired skin that needs a change.

INTENSIVELY HYDRATING FACIAL MASK 75 ml
Natural rose oil, natural rose water, D-panthenol.

Rose Intensive Hydrating Facial Mask is a creamy mask, delivering a perfect hydration of the facial skin. Smoothes fine wrinkles and removes traces of stress and fatigue. Charges the skin with energy, gives it a healthy look, radiant appearance and perceivable softness.

Directions: Apply a thin layer over face and neck, avoiding delicate eye area, twice or three times a week. Gently massage with circular motions, leave on for 10-minutes , and remove with a damp pad.
In order to have healthy skin, it is very important that you keep your skin hydrated at all times. I always bring along a water bottle with me wherever I go. Drinking water not only keep your body hydrated also helps to flush out toxins. Not to forget about using facial mask, I use face mask every alternate day at night as skin cells regenerate when you sleep.
My review:
This creamy hydrating mask glides on easily on my skin, it helps to softens and rehydrates my stressed skin. When masking, I enjoy rose scent around me and the soothing effect which makes me feel very relaxed. After washing off, skin is velvety soft and supple ^_^

Bulgarian Rose Signature Serum 35ml
Specially formulated face serum with rose oil, rose absolute, argan oil, olive oil, yoghurt, collagen, pea extract, polysaccharide. The fine texture allows easy skin penetration. Makes your skin firmer, fresh and toned. Enriching skin care for diminishing fine and deep wrinkles.

To be used seperately or in combination with day or night cream

Apply on well cleansed face, neck and neckline with light massage movements



My review:
What I like about Bulgarian Rose Signature Serum is its soft lotion-milky texture, non-greasy and absorb easily into my skin which is suitable for sticky Asian weather like Singapore. After applying, I gently pat around my whole face. It transforms my tired and dull skin to fresh, supple rosy skin after a few applications ^_^

Like Bulgarska Rose https://www.facebook.com/bulgarskarose?fref=tsto know more about Bulgarska Rose range of products and upcoming promotions! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment