Sunday, June 7, 2015

V10 plus Deep Sea Water Mask

I am sure many of us like to play sports such as water sports, jogging, outdoor activities etc. Especially in Singapore,  hot summer all year round, too much sun and chlorine water can cause damage to our skin. Today I am going to share with you my experience on V10 plus Deep Sea Water Mask.

V10Plus Okinawa Water Mask contains sodium hyaluronate. A gel type moisture pack rich in deep sea water derived from the beautiful sea surrounding Okinawa (a Southern Island In Japan). It is rich in hyaluronic acid, seaweed extracts and minerals to hydrate and moisturize the skin. It improves elasticity of the skin and protects the skin from dryness. it effectively tones and provides optimal hydration for the skin that has been severely affected by UV rays in summer or doing outdoor sports.
Directions: Apply a thin layer of water mask onto thoroughly cleansed face (including eyes and lip area). Ideally, you may leave it in through the entire night. Alternatively, leave it on for 20 or 30 minutes. wipe of with a wet towel and pat it dry lightly. Recommend to use it daily or 3 times a week
My review: After my sports activity, I use this gel-texture mask as a sleeping mask as it intensively treats and soothe my damaged skin that caused by environmental aggressors.  It doesn't leave a greasy or sticky film and it absorbs quickly upon application. My skin looks vibrant, moist and hydrated the next morning. Its now one of my must-have mask to accompany my beauty sleep at night.


Visit and LIKE V10 plushttps://www.facebook.com/v10plusjp?fref=ts and V10 plus website at http://www.v10plus.co.jp/ to know about their new launches and upcoming events/contests. ^_^

1 comment:

  1. TITNCIOS AT THE TRIXTON MACHINE - Titanium
    TITNCIOS titanium white octane blueprint AT THE titanium fat bike TRIXTON damascus titanium MACHINE is a 4x8 sheet metal prices near me timelessly beautiful with its iconic signature aluminum core, titanium cookware the T.

    ReplyDelete